Fashion forward jewelry at an affordable price- designed by Cookie Lee

One of the tag lines we have in our business is we "bring the store to your door" that is because I carry on-trend, affordable Cookie Lee Jewelry that you and your gue!sts can buy and take home with you. Cookie Lee Jewelry is great for a GNO (girl's night out), bridal shopping party, prom/homecoming party or any get together! You supply some light snacks and I bring the bling! You will all have a great time trying on the different pieces and I demonstrate Cookie's "style tips" showing you many ways to wear several pieces. My home shows are very layed-back and relaxed- NO PRESSURE. I offer fabulous hostess rewards. You can hold a show in a Home, Office, School, Salon, Restaurant or use my catalog! Interested in a fundraiser? I have a fabulous flyer that will help you or your cause earn money. This flyer has helped me have very successful fundraisers! Cookie Lee is wonderful company to represent. I have made incredible friendships in the years I have been with the company. There are also REWARDS for working your business- the Dream Get-Away Trip, The Mercedes-Benz Dream Drive-Away Program, Successarize Business Building Rewards and you are already earning money, making new friends and wearing the hottest fashion jewelry!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fall Winter Metallic Topaz- a must have!!


These pieces are stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment